Job Opening: Receptionist
Classification - Nonexempt | Salary - $15.00 per hour | Supervisor - General Manager | Shift – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
GenCanna currently has an open position for full-time Receptionist at our global headquarters. In this role, the Receptionist serves as the face of GenCanna, often establishing first impressions through initial interaction with customers, visitors and the public. As a critical member of the GenCanna team, the Receptionist supports the entire organization through administrative support, hospitality and office services related tasks.
Receptionist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate communication for various personnel.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as data entry, photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Maintain common areas, including kitchen and conference room.
- Perform light cleaning duties as needed to ensure office remains tidy
- Coordinate meals/catering for business meetings.
- Assist with event planning.
- Interact with all employees, customers, visitors and the public in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Greet and direct visitors according to established policies.
- Promptly answer telephones and direct calls accordingly.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the GenCanna office, company website and other related information.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist with shipping/receiving as necessary.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- High school diploma.
- 2 + years of customer service, hospitality, administrative or related experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Possess a professional and reliable demeanor.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please list the position you are applying for in the title of the email.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.