Job Opening: sales development associate
Classification - Exempt | Salary – $30,000 + Commission | Supervisor – Chief Sales Officer | Shift – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
GenCanna currently has an open position for full-time Sales Development Associate at our global headquarters. In this role, the Sales Development Associate works closely with the Sales Team to initiate new customer relationships and assist with the sales cycle. A successful Sales Development Associate may have the opportunity to advance to an Outside Sales role.
Sales Development Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct research to identify business prospects and the decision makers within those businesses.
- Make outbound sales calls to strategically selected business prospects.
- Prepare product information packages and distribute to potential and current customers as necessary.
- Use SalesForce daily to document all interaction with prospects.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective customers.
- Work with the Staff Accountant to resolve financial matters related to customer accounts.
- Respond to all customer communication in a timely manner.
- Follow up with customers concerning purchases to ensure satisfaction.
- Facilitate order process from invoice generation through product shipment.
- Internally expedite order flow from acceptance to shipping.
- Assist sales team with the development of customer presentations.
- Provide tours and hospitality services to visiting customers.
- Assist sales team with travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned and/or necessary due to the dynamic nature of the company and our industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 2 + years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SalesForce preferred.
- Possess a professional and reliable demeanor.
- Possess a high degree of attention to detail.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the position you are applying for in the title of the email.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.