Job Opening: Security Specialist
GenCanna currently has an open position for full-time Security Specialist at our global headquarters. In this role, the Security Specialist operates with the utmost discretion to ensure the safety of our employees and property.
Security Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Control access to facility.
Monitor buildings and facilities to detect fire and safety hazards.
Examine physical property for breaches in security.
Prevent theft of personal and company property by means of presence and witness.
Greet visitors and direct them accordingly.
Question persons who loiter on company property.
Monitor and operate electronic surveillance equipment.
Conduct routine patrols of company grounds and facilities.
- Prepare written reports of shift activities.
- Administer and enforce policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot security camera system.
- Provide management recommendations to increase safety and decrease undesirable incidents.
- Light Cleaning
- Other duties as assigned and/or necessary due to the dynamic nature of the company and our industry.
- Ability to safely life and move boxes up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat and kneel
- High school degree or equivalent. One year security experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess a professional and reliable demeanor.
- Possess a high degree of attention to detail.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please list the position you are applying for in the title of the email.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.