At GenCanna, we care about the health and safety of our employees and customers. We understand the severity of the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we have been proactive by:
- Assembling a Response Team that is charged with strategy and communications within and outside of our organization.
- Devising and communicating an action plan focused on proactive prevention and response plans to ensure our employees are informed, managers are supported, and customers' needs are fulfilled promptly.
- Closely monitoring all information coming from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, Federal and State government agencies, and internal teams.
- Requiring all employees that can work remotely to do so while taking a strategic and minimalistic approach to air travel, as well as minimizing inbound and outbound site visits to absolute necessity.
- Reinforcing all food safety and quality protocol to ensure that our internal and external standards are maintained and that risk profiles remain low.
Our manufacturing site will remain open and operate normally with all essential staff, and we will continue to offer full support to all of our customers. Our use of technology allows our team to work effortlessly from remote locations providing an unchanged high level of customer service and sales support.
Be assured that we are closely monitoring this developing situation and will keep doing everything within our power to protect the health of our team and yours while also ensuring meaningful levels of production and business continuity.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We wish you all safety and good health.
Matty Mangone-Miranda / CEO